The Ashland Promise expresses for Traditional Undergraduate students in the following ways:
2. We will work with you to create a fully personalized and customized educational success plan. This is our daily commitment to Accent on the Individual. From recruitment to employment, you will design a detailed four-year plan outlining academic requirements required to graduate in your chosen field of study in four years.
3. All on-campus freshmen will receive a four-year tuition freeze.
4. You will have personalized mentorship throughout your educational journey in alignment with our commitment to Accent on the Individual. Our faculty and staff promise to guide you toward reaching your goals and help you become the person you were meant to be.
5. We promise a welcoming, open and diverse campus community, guided by our Christian heritage and a culture of dignity and respect.
6. You will be given the opportunity to have at least one relevant internship or applied learning experience during your four-year transformative experience.
The whole world is in front of you, and turning the page to the next chapter in your life is a big one. Maybe you have a clear view of the beautiful future ahead. Maybe your next steps are a bit unclear. Regardless of where you are in your journey, we are here to help guide you in discovering the person you are meant to become.
The Ashland Promise positions you to take that next step with confidence. The first step in our promise to you is a four-year tuition freeze to ensure your university experience is affordable. From there, we will work with you from day one to develop a personalized plan for your education, connect you with life-changing mentors and immerse you in a diverse campus community filled with transformative experiences that’s meant to teach you how to think, not what to think. Your next step here at Ashland University will help stretch, grow and guide you to whatever your amazing future looks like after your time at Ashland.
Being an Ashland Eagle means a commitment well beyond graduation. We are deeply invested in your success beyond your time here and will make sure you have a job or acceptance to graduate school within one year of graduation. From your university application to job acceptance and beyond, you’re an Eagle for life — and that’s a bond that cannot be broken.